About the iTaste VV 3.0
- Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments for an optimized vape experience.
- Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 W in .5 watts increments, ensuring great vaping.
- Resistive Load Detection because the vape is a delicate instrument.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection helps protect the iTaste VV Vaporizer against faulty atomizers, thus preserving your vaping and ecig experience and making it the best vaporizer available.
- The iTaste VV Vaporizer monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the ecig or vape’s battery is discharged so you are always vaping your ejuice or medical marijuana.
The iTaste VV Vaporizer battery utilizes an advanced capacity display via green, yellow and red LED lights. Users will know the vape battery’s life by the changing colors of the LED Button.The LED lights show green, yellow or red to indicate full vape battery life, half capacity or charging needed so you can continue vaping your eliquid, medical weed, or medical THC concentrates.
The iTaste VV Vaporizer features a built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
Three fast clicks will power the device on or off. Once the device is on, pressing and holding the button will activate the vape. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on, or accidental setting changes.while you carry the vaporizer around with you in a pocket or bag.
- The iTaste VV Vaporizer is charged through a Micro USB Port. You can recharge the vape with any standard MicroUSB cable. It can also work as a pass-through device for simultaneous vaping and charging, which means the vaping never stops.
- The iTaste VV Vaporizer is threaded to accept 510 and 710 accessories, including the iClear10,iClear16 and iClear30 clearomizers.
The puff counter records how many puffs you have taken and will reset when the device is turned off.
- The best vaporizer remembers the last voltage or wattage used when switching batteries, because that’s what the best vaporizers do.
- The bright display shows resistance (ohms), voltage, wattage, atomizer voltage output, puff count, and most recent settings on the vaporizer.